Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saucy Little Meatloaves

I just made these last night and I would have taken a picture but we already ate all of them! This is a recipe that I got from my Aunt Carolyn. My dad says it's the way his mom has always made meatloaf and it's Matthew's and my favorite. It is super easy and tastes great!

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
3/4 c. Quaker Oats
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 c. diced onion
1 egg, beaten
3/4 c. milk
1/4 tsp. pepper

For meat loaves, combine all ingredients thoroughly. Shape into 6 individual meat loaves in shallow baking pan.

1/3 c. catsup
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. prepared mustard

Combine all ingredients; spread over top of each loaf. Bake 350 degrees about 35 minutes.

*You can also top them with sharp cheddar cheese. It's kind of like a cheeseburger then, but it still tastes great.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed